Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Can't connect to w.fi. It's a laptop tct621w23hi. Not a tv.

Customer Question
Can't connect to w.fi ...

Can't connect to w.fi

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

It's a laptop tct621w23hi

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not a tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to get on wfi

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
9/25/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What happens when you try to connect to wifi? What error do you get?

Please let me know

Problem
No thank you
Good by

ok, I am a little confused by your response.

Did you wish for help on a problem?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer