Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a Netcomm wireless router NF10WV that I am attempting…

Customer Question
I have a Netcomm...

I have a Netcomm wireless router NF10WV that I am attempting to connect a brother DCP1510 printer to one of the usb ports, I can't seem to set it up or see it on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?

No, I shall try that - with the printer plugged in?

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sorry, just popped off while I cycled the router, have only been searching the net to find some instructions so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that should be fine

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/25/2017
Network Technician: Harold Hanna, System Administrator replied 11 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, System Administrator

Hello, I will attempt to assist you today. Have you tried to plug the printer in to a USB port on a computer?