Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to renew my Xbox one 9.99 monthly fee. It's an Xbox…

Customer Question
I need to renew...

I need to renew my Xbox one 9.99 monthly fee.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's an Xbox 360. Sorry. It's pretty old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I used to have a gold membership, plus the 9.99 fee for Xbox. I cancelled the Gold membership and Microsoft keeps wanting to renew it. I have't responded to the emails. Now my Xbox is shut off and I can't seem to renew the 9.99 fee on the website to get it started again.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
9/25/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. You don't have to worry about this problem, We will provide you the answer for your question

It sounds like you are trying to renew the Xbox one Gold membership, is it right?