Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to hook my game system to tv. do I have to have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hook my game system to tv. do I have to have the wii av cable with yellow red and white cord

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Where would i find the model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

75346a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
9/24/2017
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To connect your Wii to the TV, yes you do need to use the Wii cable with the red, white and yellow connectors.

However, if your TV only supports HDMI or other connectors you can get a convertor designed for the Wii that will enable you to connect the Wii using a different connection type.

Click the link below to view a convertor that enables you to connect the Wii to your TV using an HDMI connection:

click here

If you are trying to use HDMI then that is what I would recommend.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.