Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do i reset my expender 6700 to switch it to another wifi…

Customer Question
How do i reset...

How do i reset my expender 6700 to switch it to another wifi system

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

I am switching from a cable proider to ATT velocity and need to extend wireless in parts of house where it does not work

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

While i was setting up my new velocity set up for my extender came up so i regiester now trying to get back and reset the extender to velocity webpage says get the 6700 to amber and it is green light

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothink

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Juset how to make it work best

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
9/23/2017
Network Technician: Joe AV, System Administrator replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, System Administrator

Hello and welcome. I would like to help you with this request. It looks as if you are trying to reset the extender. Can you confirm this is a linksys extender for me? I want to ensure I give you the correct instructions.