Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Lots of issues. Btw r u real and what is your charge? How do…

Customer Question
Lots of issues Technician's...

Lots of issues

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

Btw r u real and what is your charge?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Network Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Okay how do i pay?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Okay i have a few issues

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Google brought me to you 401 UnauthorizedAccess to this resource is denied, your client has not supplied the correct authentication.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Simple stuff

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

And my WD Cloud Drive is not working, it has a red flashing light

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/23/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

A red flashing light on your WD Cloud Drive indicates attention is required.

First, try restarting the WD Cloud Drive and your wireless router, and let me know if the red light stops blinking?