Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Just got my new kindle fire today. When attempting to

Customer Question
Just got my new...

Just got my new kindle fire today. When attempting to connect to my Internet, I put in the password ***** is printed on my modem and get the message: authentication problem.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

FireHD8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got the kindle today. Don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just need to get into my kindle so I can set it up and use it. But one thing, when my previous kindle fire died, I was in the middle of a book. Will I get it back?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer