Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Unable to connect to Hawking how2r1. Set up per the guide.

Customer Question
Unable to connect to...

Unable to connect to Hawking how2r1

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

Set up per the guide. connected laptop to inserter, cannot get access to the system. connected to repeater by wifi, repeater is not connecting to the router

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

New router setup

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just connecting to inserter as described in instruction

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason