Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to setup my new roku express+ and it is not

Customer Question
Trying to setup my...

Trying to setup my new roku express+ and it is not connecting to my local network.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

Yes, all other devices are working on the network.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

What do you mean? I was reading an article about this same problem

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Rebotting router, unplugging and plugging in the roku unit. It signs on to my wireless network but stalls out on the local network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really...just a bit frustrated

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
9/22/2017
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris