Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to know if I have email service through you? My email…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know if I have email service through you? My email just quit working when I moved and switched to Comcast/Xfinity.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't know. I had service through Centurylink until I moved. When I told them I was using Comcast/Xfinity for TV, phone, and internet services my email stopped working. If I am getting email with my internet service then I need the email address I should use.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Five days. I asked my son who is computer savvy about it and he thought it simply was that Centurylink had disconnected my email because of the change to Comcast.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/20/2017
Network Technician: UranNet, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

What kind of help do you need with your email? Do you want to setup a new account with new provider?

First I need to know if email service is included in my bundle of TV, phone, and internet with Comcast/Xfinity.
It shouldn't cost me anything to find out if email is included with my bundle of services with Comcast!

Yes, email is included with service as long as you have the the service.

We charge for our answers

Is there a telephone number to Comcast?

Yes, please follow this link : https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us/

Click on Get A Call and Comcast Agent will call you

If you feel I answered your question - please choose a RATING by choosing from the STARS at the top. There is no additional cost to you for giving a 5-star rating.
If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, do not rate yet, and please ask me for clarification, I will be glad to clarify.

Your satisfaction is my goal.