Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My grandsons x-box one console that we purchased for him was…

Customer Question
My grandsons x-box one...

My grandsons x-box one console that we purchased for him was stolen last Sunday night. I have the serial number. Can Microsoft track any active usage?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Lot No/date:1443X . Model no; 1540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't understand. I thought Microsoft could track a stolen device if anyone turns it on to use it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/19/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 11 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com with your Microsoft account, and select Devices.
  2. Scroll down to the console that was stolen.
  3. The serial number will be listed under the device’s name.