Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I have 6 computer on wire network, LAN messed up, I want to

fix LAN...
i have 6 computer on wire network, LAN messed up, I want to fix LAN
9/19/2017
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

What is the issue with LAN?

UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator
On main computer I see all the computers but it says error code 0x80070035. But i want to fil LAN among all 6 computers connected with hard wire and all have internet now working

You requested Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are directions:

Please click on link below to start download, then Open/Save and Run the software, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

if you are trying to connect thru team viewer it is already in this computer

is it version 11?

ID 182 772 025
Password *****
version 12.0.75813

close this teamviewer please and run the link. i cant connect to your version

thank you

still out of 6 atleast 2 computers are still not in network

which ones? last night we were able to connect to all except 1 by IP address.

SM1-2

whats its IP address from Dlink?

192.168.0.120

can you ping it from other's computers?

what happens when you open it by IP?

same error of network path
error code 0x80070035

by IP, not by name as you tried before...

i am trying by ip only

can you post a screenshot?

where i can upload

right here in chat, there is an attach button...

wait
unable to take screen shot giving some veered message
it says required privilege is not held by client
What u want me to do?
I already told u error code

that error code is when you connect by name, not by IP..

can you do a ping of 192.168.0.120 ?

it gets reply

that means you should be able to connect by ip

open Windows explorer and type there \\192.168.0.120 , then hit Enter and you should get a logon prompt

in the logon prompt you need to type computername\username and then password . username and password ***** the PC you are connecting to

it says path and file name not correct

run this link again so I can look at it: https://www.898.tv/uranweb

UranNet
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator