Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

The signal is fine.But there's a problem with the stability…

Customer Question
The signal is fine.But...

The signal is fine.But there's a problem with the stability of WI-FI Can you advise me please if my Netgear needs any rearranging by a technician or there are any downloading for upgrading.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular NETGEAR router?

Between 2-3 years

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Never before I used wi-fi. I merely started trying to use it before a week

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Applying the parts of the Wi-Fi in various wall plugs whereas the main part is in a plug near my Netgear connected to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Which device are you using to connect to wifi? And how long does it stay connected before it loses the connection?

Please let me know

924;y rooter is Netgear35 and my wi-fi device is devolo-a7c.

ok, thats the wifi extender, but what are you connecting to it? A windows laptop? Smartphone?

And how long does it stay connected before it loses the connection?

I will get back to you in due course.
Thank you

ok..

I was suprised to see that I was charged 36 euros without authorising you to do so and without even having any results regarding my appliances.Please reverse the charge minus 5 us dollars which I agreed to pay.I want to avoid to dispute the charge through Mastercard department. Thank you

I am surpitised by this message, as it explains the costs at the time of making the question. It is not a free service

You can get a refund here

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer