Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to know how to connect my new HP laptop to my home…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to connect my new HP laptop to my home computer. I do not know my network security key

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

Sorry I had to reboot my laptop and I cannot find the model number

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. it is brand new

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/17/2017
Network Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer replied 11 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did you get the new HP laptop?

Is it just the network you are having trouble logging into?