Networking

Connect one-on-one with a verified network technician who will answer your question

Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

More related answers
All network technicians are VERIFIED
Second opinion] I have a Samsung Smart TV (UA55F6400)
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Second opinion] I have a Samsung Smart TV (UA55F6400) (software version: T-MST12UABC-2139.1) and we get the Smart Hub Updating message that seems to be very common issue for Samsung TV's. We have had … read more
I cannot sign into my aol mail account. When I was at
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Lecturer (Assistant Professor)
I cannot sign into my aol mail account. When I was at Verizon mail my user name was ****** I think it is now *****************...and I thought my password ***** ****************...but they may have as… read more
We just got rid of cable, but comcast is still our internet
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
hi, we just got rid of cable, but comcast is still our internet provider, i love my old xbox. I do ot play games live, just use my games disks. My questions are: if I buy a wireless adapter for my xbo… read more
My profile on my xbox one is gone, xbox one model #1510 and
Pete, Senior Engineer
it started 2 weeks ago . I have not any thing to it … read more
My AT&T uverse modem just got replaced this morning with a
Richard, IT Manager
My AT&T uverse modem just got replaced this morning with a NVG510 and not I'm having issues getting my Xbox live to work correctly on my Xbox One … read more
hello, I have a 70 year-old friend who has an 8 year-old Thinkpad,
Chris L., Support Specialist
hello, I have a 70 year-old friend who has an 8 year-old Thinkpad, I think an X41 that has been refurbished with Windows XP. She lives in a nursing home that has Wifi and her computer has Wifi, built … read more
The last question I asked, did work.I wanted to play my hulu
SalemMac
SalemMac, network technician
The last question I asked, did work.I wanted to play my hulu plus thru my xbox.It's connected.The trouble is in the video marketplace they only have netflex,espn and zune. No hulu plus. In the hulu in… read more
We have been trying for 2 weeks to reset our msn password.
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
We have been trying for 2 weeks to reset our msn password. A teenager signed onto our computer and to get back on our account it keeps asking for our password. Our computer was set up so long ago that… read more
I am blocked from my hotmail account.Every time I try to change
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I am blocked from my hotmail account.Every time I try to change my password XXXXX get a reset code. when I enter the code it says that the number I put in does not match the number sent. I did this ab… read more
I am unable to lof on to my hotmail account, it keeps coming
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I am unable to lof on to my hotmail account, it keeps coming up Account blocked. The email address for a code to unlock the account to be sent to is a very old alternitive e-mail address and I don't r… read more
I am trying to get into my Widows live hotmail I cancelled
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I am trying to get into my Widows live hotmail I cancelled my password XXXXX to a spam. when I went to reset my password XXXXX would not let me I have aked for help with the forum sent emails to who k… read more
Unable to get into my hotmail account as of this morning -
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
Unable to get into my hotmail account as of this morning - apparently has been hacked and password XXXXX Have tried the password XXXXX functions online to no avail. Three contacts have phoned me to le… read more
I have a WNDR3300 router. My Xbox 360 is giving an error message
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I have a WNDR3300 router. My Xbox 360 is giving an error message of "800700B" when connecting to Live, and Microsoft Help tells me that I need to make sure Port 80 is open and to "Port Forward TCP Por… read more
I have been using the wireless router for a year and set up
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I have been using the wireless router for a year and set up my network name and security key. Even though the signal on and off all time time that I had to reconnect, overall it serves the basic need.… read more
Do the Netgear XET1001 units only work with Netgear routers
Kevin
Kevin, LAN/WAN Specialist
Do the Netgear XET1001 units only work with Netgear routers? I cannnot get any internet connectivity and am using a Linksys router. What is happening is the third light on the right is not lighting on… read more
Have been trying all day to get an xbox 360 to hook up to the
Eric G
Eric G, Bachelor's Degree
Have been trying all day to get an xbox 360 to hook up to the internet. Have gone through every trouble shooting tip from xbox twice. I have a wii that hooked up without any problem. Have talked to xb… read more
Im trying to set up for xbox live. and in configuring it asks
Kevin
Kevin, LAN/WAN Specialist
I'm trying to set up for xbox live. and in configuring it asks me for the pin# XXXXX the device. I've put in every number I can find on the xbox, but all are rejected. Xbox support dosen't know what I… read more
i am trying to hook up my 360 on live. i have a comcast router
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
i am trying to hook up my 360 on live. i have a comcast router but i also have to use a belkin router as well. what all do i need to do ??????… read more