Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Kindle will not accept my wifi, Sorry, I don't know. A few…

Customer Question
Kindle will not accept...

Kindle will not accept my wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sorry, I don't know. A few years old. I order a book from Amazon 2 days ago, they usually download, but this didn't

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just a few days

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error or message?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,