Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

CANNOT CONNECT TO PANDORA ON IPHONE. SAID TO CHECK NETWORK…

Customer Question
CANNOT CONNECT TO PANDORA...

CANNOT CONNECT TO PANDORA ON IPHONE. SAID TO CHECK NETWORK CONNECTION WHICH I DID AND IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING FOR EVERYTHING ELSE

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

LIKE WHAT

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/13/2017
Network Technician: Mr.Med, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. and check, If you still cannot connect to Pandora Uninstall it, restart your iPhone then reinstall.

Let me know the results

Thank you