Joe AV
Joe AV, System Administrator
Experience:  Technical Support Infrastructure and Network engineer
99768184

Can we us the lorex system without high speed internet6, id

Customer Question

can we us the lorex system without high speed internet6
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: id no iha4aicibe22 new mpx supetrhd
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we live on farm. do not have acess to high speed internet. have internet via phone line.
JA: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Joe AV replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question. Yes. You can use the Lorex system without high speed internet. Without a high speed internet connection, you will not be able to access the system remotely via your phone or tablets. However, the cameras and DVR functionality will still work so you will be able to record events happening around the farm.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.