Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I get error message 2200. Tried all the options from Sony…

I get error message...

I get error message 2200. Tried all the options from Sony but does not help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

KDL40NX700 from 2015

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works. It is only that we can not connect to the services on internet. LANtest on TV and Internet test are ok.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started when we got a new network connector from Telstra When connecting it stops at Authenticating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

We had it on Wireless first, nut it is on wired conenction now. I also changed the DNS to a public one

Sony recommended to do a factory default. Done.
Also did the reset with the power off, wait 1 minute, power on. Then with the up arrow switch it on. No result.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2017
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Problem is solved. I updated the driver software (was something starting with 1.** and is now on 4.
Everything is up and running.
But this is something that is not in the Sony FAQ section

Okay great, Will mark this as solved.

I noticed you've signed up the trial, you can either use this or cancel it before 1 week or you will be charged for the trial.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Kris R
Kris R, CCIE