Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to turn on my new fireHD8 and can't get beyond the…

Customer Question
Trying to turn on...

Trying to turn on my new fireHD8 and can't get beyond the password ***** is either wrong or???

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Not a TV but an Amazon FireHD8 tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that when I enter my password *****'m told it is wrong

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Networking
9/9/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or the Amazon account password, or the Kindle's device login password?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,