Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am unable to get back to Netflix, after replacing the

Customer Question
I am unable...

I am unable to get back to Netflix, after replacing the Modem and Router, with new parts, from Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The Netflix device?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since installing new spectrum devices, I have tried to follow their instruction sheet, and when it comes to installing WiFi it doesn't work, and it lists a password, on the device, but Netflix doesn't ask for a password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than, you are dealing with a "novice"

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Network Technician: Michael Hannigan, Network Architect replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

So the problem you are having is connecting the netflix device to Wifi? What type of device is Netflix on? For example, TV, Roku, etc.