Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Not cell wifi. I pad. had trouble on line two weeks ago. tec…

Customer Question
Not cell wifi Technician's...

Not cell wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pearl li had trouble on line two weeks ago. tec came out and changed box out. I tried logging in and wont give me access to wifi.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No the pw I lused is not working..............

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/7/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,