Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Creating an online account but when i type the same email…

Customer Question
Creating an online account...

Creating an online account but when i type the same email and password ***** the pc to retrieve the confirmation code it wont sign in is there any way yous can send it to my mobile instead

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Playstation 3 12 gig 4 years ish

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Today i tried to set new account with new email address and your the first person i tried to get it solved

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if they can send the confirmation code to my mob

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/7/2017
Network Technician: Moses C, System Administrator replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, System Administrator

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
On which website you are creating account which is not accepting your email and password