Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to shop Kindle book store and I get the Wi-Fi

Customer Question
Trying to shop Kindle...

Trying to shop Kindle book store and I get the Wi-Fi Networks box and it asks for my password. Tried several but none worked. Never had this happen in all the years I have been using kindle. what is up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

This one I just bought this year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The box that pops up lists my other ite'm using on wi-fi but not my kindlems I

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/7/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error or message?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,