Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Can not get my roku to acept my password, 7g276205479

Customer Question
Can not get my...

Can not get my roku to acept my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

7g276205479 sku#3700ca 1 day old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It say can not conect to password ***** router

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/6/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error or message?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

error code 014.40 router linksyse2500 Ihave a tablet samsung E
no tell me why this does not work
Network Technician: Joe AV, System Administrator replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, System Administrator

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help with this issue. It seems you are unable to get the samsung tablet to connect to your wifi linksys router. I would like to see if you can go into the wifi settings on the tablet and select your network. Once you select it, please select "forget this network". Once it is gone, please try to reconnect using the password.