Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cant get to internet connection i entered my pass word but…

Customer Question
I cant get to...

I cant get to internet connection i entered my pass word but i still cant get connected

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Dont know model number i bought it 2 month

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had it working today but must have pushed wrong button and then wouldnt work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

When i enter password ***** wont eccept it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
9/6/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What's the exact error or message?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,