Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I'm trying to change my password and I keep getting the msg…

Customer Question
I'm trying to change...

I'm trying to change my password ***** I keep getting the msg that you emailed me a new one, but it is not being delivered and it is not in my spam

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Damn it pearl, I've answered this question 7 times

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Please send me an email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I need a contact number as this is not working

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Networking
8/28/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.