Pete, Networking Engineer
Experience:  CISCO Certified Networking Engineer
30970729

I transferred data and applications to a new MAC. Netgear

I transferred data and applications to a new MAC. Netgear genie did not transfer and i can't find where to get it. I am an ORBI user
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular NETGEAR router?
Customer: not much. I set it up and it works fine. I've used genie a few times on my previous Mac
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 'nothing
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Haven't tried any trouble shooting. Just want the app
JA: Anything else you want the network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't want to continue the tech support for $$$ per month after you respond. In addition to Genie app request tell me how to cancel tech support

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. You can download Netgear Genie from http://www.netgear.com/home/discover/apps/genie.aspx

2. You can cancel tech support by contacting customer services or I can submit a request for you when we are done.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please cancel my tech support Pete. Thank you. I rated you 5 stars