Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Where do I set my pin for my laptop? HP Touch Laptop Intel

where do I set my...
where do I set my pin for my laptop?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: HP Touch Laptop Intel i3 8Gb Ram backlitkeyboard MSOffice E230979.html
JA: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes, auto update
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how do I light up my keyboard like it was when it first came on?
8/22/2017
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to create a PIN lock as a log in screen?

Open Start Menu and click open Settings. Select ‘Accounts’. Next, chose ‘Sign-in options’

Click on ADD under PIN

I'm still waiting on an answer to my question and you're asking for more money. What's up with that?

Click on ADD under PIN

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I'm still trying to put the keyboard light back on my laptop, Luke it was when I turned it on for the first time. I paid a $5 donation for help yesterday. I tried to rate you, but didn't know where to go rate you...

The star rating is at the very top of this page

I rate a (5) star for the first part of my question answered. Still waiting to find out how to turn the keyboard light back on my laptop, like it was yesterday when I first got it and turned it on. I'm getting annoyed that I can't figure out how to turn on and keep the keyboards lights on when Cindy operation... Thanks in advance...
When in operation, is what the end was supposed to say...

Please press the F5 key

Josh, Helpdesk
Josh, Helpdesk