Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

It's a Cisco Small Business phone system SPA525G. Can I

Customer Question

Hi - It's a Cisco Small Business phone system SPA525G. Can I please talk to a real person about the nuances of transferring calls to someone in another part of the building and the call being there when they arrive in their office? I am new to the office and the calls are dropping
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular Cisco product?
Customer: none
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I took a call at a back extension and put it on hold with "the hand" I tried to pick it up at my extension (and was not able to)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My issue is that I returned to the desk where I took the call; transferred the call; and it didn't ring through to the person I transferred to. This has been happening. I don't see any troubleshooting for this; but I think if someone walked me through transferring it would be great
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

I can do a live phone call If you wish.

Thanks

Kris