Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am trying to set up a wireless internet connect with Wll

i am trying to set up a wireless internet connect with Wll Getting error message 51330
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: RVL001 are you still there?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am new to the nintendo machine I have a Belkin wireless router and I trying to get to netflixs I have tried manually inputting the wireless settings
JA: Anything else you want the game expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: To be truthful I do not know. Have have a Vizzo tv , apple telephones, and HP wireless printer working on the wireless network thanks

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

That error code indicates that an incorrect WIFI password ***** used; do you have a computer that's connected to your network/router now?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Please disregard the failed remote offer on this page; our remote session will come at no extra charge.

Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

https://www.fastsupport.com/887532131

Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Connected now.

Thank you for the remote session. Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you but I have it fixed

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Josh, Helpdesk
Experience: 5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support