Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Morning, I am asking advise how to remove charges on my

Customer Question

Morning , I am asking advise how to remove charges on my credit card for Netflix , my internet is not strong enough to play shows .I'm not sure how I remove this from a monthly charge . I called Netflix in time where I woudnt be charge . I have been charged for 2 months now , please advise me how to cancel .Thank you Sharon Lunsford
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?
Customer: no
JA: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?
Customer: its not strong enough to be on Netflix and use another devise
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the shows stop and start
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard Freese replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Help understand what you attempting to accomplish. I see something about Netflix charging you for 2 months. This is something you will need to talk to Netflix about. We are "JustAnswer" and are not affiliated with Netflix. And I also see something about WIFI on an Apple Device. Can you please share with me what you need help with that we can support?