Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

The internet button flashes and so do 2.4 and 5 GHz wiFi and

Customer Question

the internet button flashes white and so do 2.4 and 5 GHz wiFi and do not get any speed
JA: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?
Customer: yes I unplugged it yesterday, and the other devices are connected but buffer with this router
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: the other router quit and got new one and never seemed to work without buffering
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: other than unplugging it nothing
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know just know not fast enough to watch movies without buffering now and seems slow
Category: Networking
Expert:  UranNet replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

1. Which internet service do you have and which speed are you supposed to be getting?
  2. What type of computer do you have? PC or mac?