Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Can't get on the internet. Diagnostics policy service is not…

Customer Question
Can't get on the...

Can't get on the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Have you done a bandwidth test?

Diagnostics policy service is not running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I tried entering windows + r and scrolled down to diagnostic policy service tried to start but access denied

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
8/4/2017
Network Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. When did you start receiving the error? Please type in the box provided below.

Thanks,

Kumar