Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Need help locating wifi password, please help. Need help…

Customer Question
Need help locating wifi...

Need help locating wifi password, please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?

No, just wifi password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
8/3/2017
Network Technician: Mr.Med, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you tell me please if you already have a windows 7,8 or 10 computer connected to the wireless network?

As we may be able to get the password ***** this.

Are you there, Do you still need help please?