Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Cannot connect printer to computer to print documents from

Customer Question

cannot connect printer to computer to print documents from laptop also word icon has disappeared fromm desktop
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wireless
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I talked with hp a few days ago they said I needed an ethr connection but printer had been operatig without one for a couple of months
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I saved document on computer but cant retrieve it only file name but not body of document
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason