Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I recently purchased an AC1750 and am aving a or a time

Customer Question
I recently purchased an...

I recently purchased an AC1750 and am aving a hell or a time installing it. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Nettgear, Duuu

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything. I have the Router connected to my computer and all the lights are lit, but the only device it sees is my main computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?

I need to have my other devices connected.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
8/1/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

What problems are you having with the installation of this device?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason