Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I can't get on the internet with my tablet. I t keeps

Customer Question

I can't get on the internet with my tablet. I t keeps scanning for a WiFi network and can't find it the blue light is not lit up on my router. I have no problem with my desktop computer.
JA: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?
Customer: yes
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had a power outage a couple of nights before and the next day I wasn't able to get on wifi.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called my internet provider and they had me to unplug and restart the router and the computer. didn't help
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that all the led lights on my router don't light. Some of them do.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please tell me the make and model of the Tablet?

Thank you