Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I forgot my password for my d-link router, i havent, how can…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my d-link router

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

How can i reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to reset the password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Networking
7/30/2017
Network Technician: UranNet, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.