Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have an AT&T MicroCell (Cisco DPH-154) and cannot get it

Customer Question

I have an AT&T MicroCell (Cisco DPH-154) and cannot get it to work with Netgar Nighthawk AC1900. Have been on 3-way tech support with AT&T and Netgear for 10+ hours. Is there an internal ip address in the MicroCell? Can you help, please?? My name is*****: How much experience do you have with this particular Cisco product?
Customer: I have had one for over 2 years. Had lightning strike and this is warranty replacement from AT&T. New Router.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Had to replace wireless router due to lightning strike.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have logged in to Netgear Genie and tried to open ports required for MicroCell to connect. All three bot***** *****ghts are connected and solid but the top light just flickers and will not connect.
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Netgear has connected with Team Viewer and tried, but says I must get the internal IP address of the MicroCell in order to turn it on in the software of the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris