Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a new Kindle and need to set it up and connect it to…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Kindle and need to set it up and connect it to Wi-Fi? Totally ignorant

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Just delivered, C E 0682?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Let me repeat, just delivered an hour ago and I am trying to set it up. Don't know where or what is Wi-fi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I want to download books

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
7/28/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have wireless at your home?

Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Who's your internet service provider?

What's the make / model of your internet modem / router device?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,