Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I don't have the net. I can't afford charter and I noticed

Customer Question

I don't have the net. I can't afford charter and I noticed you have it in our area. Could you tell me what your prices are please
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: I haven't got a router
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I would like to know your prices
Category: Networking
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what exactly you need? Do you mean that you need an internet connection provider or possibly an email address? I am not certain yet, please clarify.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Lorenz I have a choice of charter or hometell, both areto high priced. I wondered about you guys

OK, I completely understand, but you are most likely wrong here, because we are justanswer.com - independent experts from all areas and you are in the computer category right now, talking with a computer expert (me) :-) Where did you really want to go?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I just need the internet
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need my 5.00$back
Expert:  Sean_A_M replied 2 months ago.

hi there. I noticed you were asking about internet services (which is not what is done here.) sorry for the confusion. I will click to have a refund issued to you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you