Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have been unable to connect to my wi-fi network. Other

Customer Question

I have been unable to connect to my wi-fi network. Other devices can connect to the net, but my Lenovo Yoga 710-11 does not recognize there is an available network. Message is to install adapter driver. I've tried a number of fixes, but no luck.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Model 80V6 Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I had the screen replaced. When returned to me, it would not find network.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've tried numerous fixes suggested by Lenovo.com and others have described.
Category: Networking
Expert:  UranNet replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Sounds that your WiFi Adapter driver is not installed.

Would you like me to provide you a link to website so you can try installing it on your own , or would you like me to remote into Yoga and help you with it?

Expert:  UranNet replied 2 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Expert:  UranNet replied 2 months ago.

Will be waiting for your reply.