Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have my netgear switch attached to my wireless modem and

Customer Question

I have my netgear switch attached to my wireless modem and it was working fine but has now stopped working and my wireless connectivity is intermittent and slow. I have rebooted the wireless modem but its still not working
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular Netgear router?
Customer: not much
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I can't recall. Its been like this for awhile and I travel a lot so haven't had time to trouble shoot
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplugged it from the wall and disconnected from wireless router. plugged back in and rebooted wireless router
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: there are active lights on the netgear switch so assume that is working properly. the wireless router is only one year old
Category: Networking
Expert:  Sean_A_M replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help with this issue. please let me know when you are available to troubleshoot.