Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I bought a new Apple I-Pad Pro yesterday and trying to set

Customer Question
it up. Asking for...
I bought a new Apple I-Pad Pro yesterday and trying to set it up. Asking for the guest password ***** I don't know it. Can you help me??
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: On the Cisco unit or the I-Pad ? thank you for your help
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing. it's a new I-Pad and after asking the country it asks for my Cisco guest password
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not a thing. I am not computer savvy and don't have a clue about troubleshooting or any of that stuff.
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to find out how to get the Cisco password
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
7/22/2017
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
Does the name of your home wifi network appear in the list of available networks in the iPad Pro wifi settings screen?
it does
Okay, do you know the WiFi password ***** your home WiFi network?

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator