Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

We use a separate hard drive to store some of our games like

Customer Question

We use a separate hard drive to store some of our games like Zelda and it has always worked well. however lately, when we turn the system on and select Zelda, a screen comes on and says that the software can not bee played. If we play around disconnecting the hard drive from the
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: wii or the ac to the game it will come an eventually. now it will not come on at all. A screen comes up saying tht the hard drive has been disconnected and to turn off the wii. Same screen comes up every time.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We moved from one house to another about 3 months ago and it started acting up right away. Done no trouble shooting. Do not know what to do. Everything seems to bee hooked up same as it was in the other house
JA: Anything else you want the game expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What sort of device is the hard disk you play Zelda etc. from, put into, to play that game, please? I need the whole picture, or I won't be able to give you a useful opinion.