Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I keep getting message wrong password. Witch machine? I just…

Customer Question
I keep getting...

I keep getting message wrong password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Witch machine?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just got my kindle

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Networking
7/13/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or the Amazon account password? etc.?
What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,