Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Im connecting a DS1815 to my system and I'm getting lost in

Customer Question

Im connecting a DS1815 to my system and I'm getting lost in making it work the way I what it to.
JA: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?
Customer: typical network cat cable to all drives, devices and wifi. Im getting screwed up in the setup of then as.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I've just been trying to get it to work the way I wanted. I can see it and 2 for the drives in it are available but I want to create a folder to dump ripped dads into so I can use flex to view.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none really just trying to get the logic of the system down so I know where to go to get it working
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it
Category: Networking
Expert:  John Lohr replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you. Are you ready to continue?