Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a netgear router r6400, everything is working but the

Customer Question

I have a netgear router r6400, everything is working but the internet connection
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular Netgear router?
Customer: about a year
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was out of town yesterday, and there was a power outage, I have checked with my internet provider and resolved the connection to them
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have rebooted both manually and with the netgear software, I have confirmed the MAC address
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is it
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard Freese replied 4 months ago.

Hello; Thanks for using justanswer.com. I will do my best to assist you in resolving your issue. Your internet provider verified your connectivity and you have rebooted your router.

Can you access your router via a web browser. And can you ping your router's ip address from your PC?