Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a epson 645 printer, it prints fine with the computer

Customer Question

I have a epson 645 printer, it prints fine with the computer that is windows 7 but will not even print a test page with my wife's all in one windows 10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: epson workforce 645 printer, I have a dell running windows 7 and my wife has a dell all in one running windows 10
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I loaded the epson software into my wifes computer, every thing checks good and when you get to print a test page you get an error message
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: every thing I can think of every thing suggested in the epson manuel
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Networking
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What is the specific error message that you get when you try to print a test page from the Dell All-In-One Windows 10 printer?